VOLUNTEER FOR 2010 LOS ANGELES ASIAN PACIFIC FILM FESTIVAL
Visual Communications is currently seeking volunteers for the 2010 Los Angeles Asian Pacific Film Festival, April 29 – May 8, 2010.
We have volunteer opportunities for:
- Pre-festival Activities: Street Team Promotions, Office Coordination, Marketing
- Festival Operations: Special Events Set-up for Opening and Closing Night, Guest Services, Artists Relations, Hospitality & Catering, Box Office, Theater Operations and much more!
As a volunteer, you will receive:
- Two tickets for selected films during the festival (based on the number of shifts/hours volunteered)
- A special invite to the post-festival Volunteer Appreciation party
- A chance to meet festival guests including actors and directors
- An opportunity to learn more about films
- A unique and fun experience with the VC family!
To become a volunteer, please fill out the form through the link below:
Preferences for volunteer positions are on a first come, first serve basis. Please fill out the form by April 16th!
For more info, please contact Francis Cullado, Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 213-680-4462, ext 30.